What Are the Best Cricket Bats in India?
Cricket is still a Religion In India for a lot of people. The inception of Twenty 20 cricket and the Indian Premier League gave birth to a new fan base in the country and the game. All the countries now have their own T20 leagues.
The teams use the Best Cricket Bats in India and make sure they have their shots right. Their bats are customized. They also come from the best cricket bat manufacturers in India.
With the huge fan following, people have also realized the increase in the opportunities of making it to the game and hence are very careful about their cricket coaching careers. T20 is a batsman’s game more than of bowlers and requires you to choose the right bat to score better.
So we have decided to come up with the Best Cricket Bats in India currently so you can get the right support and judgment to make it to IPL and other cricketing tournaments.
The Mythos range of bats combines massive edges with no concaving through its body but still feels as light in the hand as it is through the air. Its high-quality treble-spring handle allows for minimum vibration on the hands and helps in quicker bat speed and maneuverability.
This series of bats have a low to mid sweet spot which is perfect for sub-continental pitches. Each blade has a pronounced bow to everyone’s liking and helps in the improved pickup and feel and hence makes it easily to our list of Best Cricket Bats in India.
From high-grade English Willow bats through to entry-level English Willow, the entire range is handcrafted for excellence and superior performance so you can be ready to strike from the very first delivery.
Reasons To Buy
- Blade Specs: Material – English willow /wood | Grade: Five |
- Bat Features: Pronounced bow – Improved pick-up | Massive edges | Sweet Spot: Mid to low| Ideal for Leather Cricket ball | Handcrafted by Master Craftsman in India
- Best Bit: Pronounced Bow and Massive Edges |
- Handle Specs: Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle for shock absorption on impact with the ball.
- Ideal for: Boys/ Youth / Adults | Playing Levels: Beginners and Amateur players.
- Bat Grip Technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped and Vibration dampening
- Laws of Cricket – Conforms to MCC Law 5 for maximum approved bat size
The Best Choice To Get Started.
Price : Rs.3044 Only
The GM Diamond range was made in conjunction with England’s world cup winning all-rounder ben stokes, using his preferred color scheme. Featuring a thick profile and large sweet spot, The diamond allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence.
The shorter blade length also provides fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel. The mid swell position, traditional full blade profile, and flowing contoured spine combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile, ideal for dynamic stroke-makers.
This one had to be on our list of Best Cricket Bats in India.
Reasons To Buy
- Blade Specs: Material – English willow /wood, Grade: Three,
- No. of Grains: Minimum 6-7 grains, Light Weight: 790 – 830 grams
- Bat Features: Full Profile with No Concaving – Massive edges, Pronounced bow – Improved pick-up, Extended Power Zone – Monstrous Hitting Area, Sweet Spot: Mid to low, Knocked-in & Ready to play, Ideal for Leather Cricket ball, Handcrafted by Master Craftsman in India
- Handle Specs: Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle for shock absorption on impact with ball Ideal for Boys/ Youth / Adults,
- Playing Levels: Advance and Recreational players Bat Grip
- Technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped and Vibration dampening Laws of Cricket – Conforms to MCC Law 5 for maximum approved bat size
- Available In: Size- Men, Size – Harrow, Size-6, Size-5, SIZE-4, Size-3,
- Best Bit: Pronounced Bow and Massive Edges, Designed for the powerful and dominating strokes
Light Weight and Good Stroke.
Price : Rs.2919 Only
This bat is ideal for playing All Types of Leather, Cork and Tennis ball whether light or Heavy. Bat blade and curve makes shot outstanding while playing with the attributes of Singapore Cane Handle.
So if you’ve just started and play in different formats of cricket, depending on the ground and the ball – this one is the best fit for you.
Reasons To Buy
- Ideal for 4ft 11” to 5ft 5” Tall Boy, Bat width 4 inches, Bat blade 1.2 to 1.3 inches, Bat weight approx 1000 Gms
- Made From Kashmiri Grains Willow, Comes with Toe Guard
- Lightweight, Suitable for All types of Leather, Tennis, Rubber & Cork Ball
- Thick Edge & Curve Blade For Powerful Performance & Balance
- Premium Quality Singapore Cane Handle to Deliver Superior Flexibility For Powerful & Control Shot
Best Fit For Beginners.
Price : Rs.1024 Only
The love for the game never dies and hence you need to keep playing to keep it alive. Play it with the best bats or nothing. The next time you are with your team, do share this list of Best Cricket Bats in India with them on WhatsApp so they know what you’re up to. And always remember, If it’s your bat, you bat first. 😉